Ivins Attorney Ben Grosz to Share Insights at 2017 Healthcare & Retirement Plan Summit
October 24, 2017
Healthcare & Retirement Plan Summit
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 @ 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM (ET)
The Center Club
100 Light Street #16
Baltimore, MD 21202
401(k), 403(b), Retirement & Benefit Plan Sponsors are gathering for the 2017 Maryland Healthcare & Retirement Plan Summit. The summit is an educational workshop for Finance, Human Resource & Benefit Executives, Business Owners, and Fiduciaries to discuss retirement plan best practices and strategies.
Topics of Discussion:
- Convergence of Healthcare & Retirement
- De-risking Pensions
- What Every Fiduciary Needs to Know
- Ask the Experts – Local & National Professional Panel
- Key Industry Trends Panel
- RFP Best Practices
Who Should Attend?
- Finance, Human Resource and Benefit Executives
- Business Owners and Fiduciaries
- Plan Sponsors with 401(k), 403(b), 457 or DB Pension Plans
Continuing education credits available for various HR & finance professionals (e.g., SHRM, CEBS and CPE).
As an Ivins, Phillips & Barker preferred guest, your priority reservation allows for up to two team members to join with a waived $150 registration fee using code "IPB17" when registering.
Please click here for more information and registration information.