Hank Gutman to Present Webinar on Tax Legislation Prospects on December 10PDF
On Monday, December 10, IPB's Hank Gutman will present "The Short- and Long-Term Prospects for Tax Legislation in the Divided Congress" via webinar, through CPA Academy. Hank will provide an update and overview of recent events affecting changes in the federal government and the impact on the tax profession.
Topics will include:
- The composition of the new Congress
- The composition of the tax-writing committees
- The procedural implications
- Activity (if any) in the lame duck session
- Technical Corrections
- IRS Restructuring
- Natural Disaster Relief
- The agenda and outlook for the new Congress
- All tax bills must be re-introduced
- Unfinished business
- Provisions in play
The webinar will be live at 4:00 PM EST, with replay available at a later date. Complimentary registration is available at cpaacademy.org. One hour of CPE credit is available.