Percy enjoys finding practical solutions for employers and tax-exempt organizations of all sizes. In addition to his legal skills, Percy draws from previous experience in tackling payroll issues for a private institution and serving as a director of a non-profit organization.
Percy advises clients on a wide range of federal income tax, estate and gift tax, and employee benefits issues.
At Stanford Law School, where he received his J.D., Percy served as the Senior Finance Editor of the Stanford Law Review and an Editor of the Stanford Journal of Law, Business and Finance. He also participated in the Stanford Supreme Court Litigation Clinic and the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program, and completed a summer internship at the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Stanford University Law School, 2015, J.D.
- Stanford Law Review, Senior Finance Editor
- Stanford Journal of Law, Business & Finance, Editor
- Pro Bono Distinction
Dartmouth College, 2010, B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Bar & Court Admissions
District of Columbia
News & Events
- Code Section 162(m) Grandfathering Rule Under TCJA | 01.25.2019
- Code Section 162(m) Planning Strategies | 01.25.2019
- Employee Benefits Alert: New Disability Claims Rules | 03.23.2018
- EB Newsletter: Tax Reform | 11.17.2017
- Affordable Care Act Update | 10.18.2018
- IPB Tax, Trusts & Estates Newsletter | 08.2018
- Employee Benefits Update | 12.20.2017
- EB Update: Tax Reform | 11.17.2017
- IPB Tax, Trusts & Estates Newsletter | 11.2017
- Marvel and United Dominion's Dangerous Dictum | 10.10.2016
- Employee Benefits in Focus: The DOL Fiduciary Rule | 06.07.2016
- Employee Benefits in Focus: Wellness Plans | 05.25.2016