News & Events
IPB Tax, Trusts & Estates Newsletter
Follow links below to the
IPB Tax, Trusts & Estates
In This Issue:
Tax Reform: Known Knowns & Known Unknowns
- GOP Plan would repeal estate tax and favor gifting.
Inbound Investments in U.S. Real Estate
- Estate and income taxes can be minimized for nonresident alien investing in U.S. real property.
2704 Regs are Defunct. Now What?
- Demise of 2704 Regs allows discounts, gifts, and assignments to continue.
Directed Trust: Who's Watching Whom?
- Directed trusts should confirm trustees and advisors don't have to monitor each other.
FLPs & New Partnership Audit Regime
- New Partnership Audit Regs require review of LLC member rights and role of tax matters partner.
IPB in the News
H. Carter Hood
The IPB Difference
Highlights from Our History
Search & Directory
Federal Tax Policy & Advocacy
Tax Planning & Advisory Services
IRS Audit Defense
IRS Appeals Proceedings
Arbitration & Litigation Support
Benefits & Compensation
Health & Welfare
Mergers & Acquisitions
Payroll Tax & Fringe Benefits
Vendor Contracting & HR Outsourcing
Gift & Estate Tax Planning
Income Tax Planning
International Planning & Compliance
Wills & Trusts
Privately Held Businesses
Exempt Organizations & Charitable Giving
News & Events
New & Noteworthy
In the News
Newsletters and Alerts
Speeches and Presentations
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
IPB Diversity Scholars
IPB Washington, DC
Back to Page