Speeches and Presentations
- July 27, 2018: Doug Andre presented a UF Law course in Miami, FL. Presentation: "International Estate Planning and Compliance Refresher"
- July 25, 2018: Heléna Klumpp and Jonathan Holbrook presented at UF Law course in Miami, FL. Presentation: "FDII Sense"
- June 13, 2018: Hank Gutman presented at the AICPA ENGAGE Conference in Las Vegas, NV. Presentation: "The Continuing Saga of Tax Legislation"
- June 11, 2018: Hank Gutman presented at the TEI Region IX and X Tax Conference in Scottsdale. Presentation: "The 2017 Tax Act - How We Got There, What Does it Mean, and What Happens Next"
- March 27, 2018: Ben Grosz and Jon Holbrook presented as part of the Legal Issues for Creative Entrepreneurs series. Legal Issues for Creative Entrepreneurs
- February 5, 2018: Ben Grosz and Jon Holbrook presented as part of the Business of the Arts: Professional Development Series.
- January 25, 2018: Kevin O'Brien presented at The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: A Conference with the Government and Private Sector to Discuss the Legislation. Section 162(m) and Other Changes Regarding Compensation
- January 10, 2018: Patrick Smith presented at the D.C. Bar. The Fast-Changing Landscape for APA Challenges to Tax Regulations