News & Events
Main Menu

Benjamin Grosz Quoted by US Tax Center on Tax-Advantaged Saving

US Tax Center

Benjamin L. Grosz was interviewed for an article on maximizing tax refunds. Mr. Grosz's advice was quoted with respect to tax planning and retirement savings and investment vehicles.

"For people who don't have access to a tax-advantaged retirement plan offered by their employer such as a 401(k) or 403(b) retirement plan), or for those who are already taking full-advantage of such plans, they could contribute their tax refund to an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) or Roth IRA. Doing so offers numerous financial and tax advantages including potentially deferring, reducing, or avoiding income taxes, as well as a potentially beneficial tax credit."

Back to Page