In addition to spending her time and talents helping clients, Lisa also teaches law and cultivates resources to help care for abandoned and rescued animals.
Lisa has been with IPB, working in the Estate Planning practice, since 2003. Prior to joining the firm, her practice focused on general corporate law (including venture capital financing, corporate formation and maintenance, and securities law compliance) and licensing for technology companies.
University of Virginia School of Law, 2001, J.D.
- Order of the Coif
- Daniel Rosenbloom Award
- Dodds Kovarik Scholarship
- Virginia Law Review, Articles Editor
New York University, 1998, M.A., Social Anthropology
New College, 1992, B.A.
Bar & Court Admissions
District of Columbia
Assistant Professor of Law, University of Georgia
News & Events
- IPB Tax, Trusts & Estates Newsletter | 10.2019
- IPB Tax, Trusts & Estates Newsletter | 06.2019
- IPB Alert: Notice 2019-09 and Section 4960 | 04.02.2019
- IPB Tax, Trusts & Estates Newsletter | 03.2019
- IPB Tax, Trusts & Estates Newsletter | 08.2018
- IPB Tax, Trust & Estates Newsletter | 03.2018
- IPB Tax, Trusts & Estates Newsletter | 11.2017