A former competitive fencer and captain of his college fencing team, Jon focuses his practice on identifying cutting-edge income tax opportunities and solutions for clients moving forward in the post-tax reform landscape.
Jon works on a wide range of federal income tax, estate and gift tax, and employee benefit issues.
At Harvard Law School, Jon was a winner of the Williston Negotiation Competition and co-founded HLS Effective Altruism. He also served on the General Board of the Harvard Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review, was active in the school’s Federal Tax Clinic, and carried out a summer internship with the Massachusetts Appellate Tax Board.
Harvard Law School, 2016, J.D., magna cum laude
Yale University, 2012, B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Bar & Court Admissions
District of Columbia
News & Events
- Employee Benefits Alert: New Disability Claims Rules | 03.23.2018
- IPB Attorneys Teach Tax Strategies for Artists | 02.05.2018
- EB Newsletter: Tax Reform | 11.17.2017
- Affordable Care Act Update | 10.18.2018
- IPB Tax, Trusts & Estates Newsletter | 08.2018
- IPB Tax, Trust & Estates Newsletter | 03.2018
- Employee Benefits Update | 12.20.2017
- EB Update: Tax Reform | 11.17.2017
- IPB Tax, Trusts & Estates Newsletter | 11.2017
- "The Case for Custom Target-Date Funds" | 08.2017